April 15, 2011

Mighty-O Donuts

I recently made a trip to Seattle, my very first visit.  I had a few restaurants on my must-eat list, and on the top of that list was Mighty-O Donuts, a completely vegan donut shop.  You may have heard they just won the Donut Challenge on the Food Network (up against non-vegan donuts). 
The space is really charming and they have so many flavor options.
I decided on the Chocolate Raspberry + the Vanilla Strawberry with a soy latte. Is there anything better than that? The answer is no.
These donuts were full of flavor, wonderfully cake-like and a perfect start to a day of sightseeing.

2 comments:

bitt said...

Glad you made it out to my neck of the woods. We in Seattle are proud of the vegan donuts, best in the world!

sarah-mai said...

Seriously awesome! I have much more to come in the next week on your beautiful city!!!