November 2, 2011

Cowgirl's Baking

On my last trip to New York, I stopped by Cowgirl's Baking for a quick lunch on Taco Tuesday.
All day Tuesday their tacos are only $2.
I tried the Fish Taco with vegan fish, vegan fish sauce, pico de gallo, & cabbage. The creamy sauce with the crunchy fish and fresh cabbage - it was absolutely delicious.
I also had the Black Bean Taco with beans, pico de gallo, Daiya cheese, lettuce and vegan sour cream. You really can't go wrong here.
 I couldn't leave without trying one of their mini cupcakes...I went with the Chocolate Peanut Butter. It's the perfect size, you won't feel guilty at all after eating one (or two)!
It was the perfect lunch. I can't wait to go back and try their some of the other cupcake flavors, which include Tiramisu, Boston Cream Pie, Coffee + Donuts and Cherry Sundae. They also serve Deep Fried Kool-Aid....hmmmm.

Also, I'd like to thank all of you for a very successful Vegan Mofo. Monday was the last day and already I can't wait until next year!!! 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That fish taco looks amazing! I will have to stop by the next time I'm in the city.

sarah-mai said...

It's the cutest place and everything I had was awesome!

Katness said...

Never tried their tacos, but once had one of their warm sandwiches and gotta say that they are not cheap with the amount of faux meats they put in those... My sandwich was huge! Very cute place!

sarah-mai said...

Did you happen to try the Deep Fried Kool Aid??? I'd love to hear an opinion on it :)