August 10, 2011

Breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien

When I need a quick breakfast in New York, Le Pain Quotidien is the first place I go. They always have several vegan pastries that vary by location and a Mint Lemonade that I can't resist in summer.
This is their Vegan Blueberry Muffin. I have to admit, I only eat the top and not just with this muffin, but all muffins :)
This is my favorite, the Apple Cannele. It has a lovely custard like filling and the outside is perfectly browned and crisp.
I've heard they have a Vegan Quiche, which I would love to try. They also have oatmeal made with soymilk and fresh fruit, and of course their lattes can all be made with soymilk as well.

1 comment:

xvavaveganx said...

OMG I LOVE BREAKFAST! and those options look gorgeous! Of course the way to a vegan's heart is to add plenty of fresh fruit and make it obvious :) Looks amazing!