July 13, 2012

Norwegian Lunch

Nearly everyday on the cruise, I ate a salad, the vegetarian Asian option for the day and fresh fruit. 

The vegetarian option was always rice and vegetables with a curry based sauce, with slight variations from day to day, to keep things interesting.
On days when the vegetarian option contained paneer (cheese), I opted for grilled vegetables. Grilled ratatouille was my favorite of their options - the menu changed daily.
When in doubt, there are always kitchen staff members nearby to answer any questions. And as I mentioned in the breakfast post, you can always request vegan items like soymilk or peanut butter.

This was one of my favorite spots...in the spa. Perfect for reading or just enjoying the view.
On one of our days docked, I snapped this picture of the side of the ship.

No comments: