July 8, 2012

Lula's Sweet

In June, my husband and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas with his family. I have all kinds of info to share on the vegetarian and vegan options on Norwegian, with much more to come later in the week. On our way there, we spent one night in New York and I had to stop by Lula's Sweet Apothecary. I have dreams about their Mint Chocolate Chip...but I had yet to try one of their famed sundaes.

So we shared the Banana Split.
We went old school with this sundae...french vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream topped with hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream and a cherry. It was insanely good. You cannot go wrong at Lula's, whatever you choose. But their sundaes go above and beyond your wildest vegan dreams.
You can see my previous posts on Lula's Sweet here and here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lulas:) Such a fabulous treat!