May 28, 2012

Probar fruition

Probar recenly sent me some samples of their newest bars, fruition. They're all vegan, gluten-free and filled with oats, dates, cashews, omega 3s and chia seeds.
At first, I wasn't sure how I would like these bars. I was afraid they'd be overly sweet or lacking in complexity. However, I absolutely loved them. They've become my favorite pre or post workout snack.
I tried all of their flavors - Lemon, Peach, Chocolate Orange, Strawberry, Cherry, Cran-Raspberry and Blueberry. My favorites are Peach and Chocolate Orange (with Strawberry at a close second), but all of them are seriously tasty.
If you'd like to give them a go, visit their site, use the code 'BLOGGER' during checkout and you'll get 40% off your first order. Woo hoo!
You can also like Probar on facebook for their latest news and updates.

No comments: