June 6, 2011

Loving Hut Chicago

As you might know, Loving Hut is the largest growing vegan restaurant in the world.  They feature a 100% vegan menu, with non-GMO ingredients and organic whenever possible.  Having visited several locations with complete satisfaction, I was really excited to visit my local Chicago location

An Iced Chai Latte is the perfect beverage in summer, made with soymilk of course.  I love the gradient from tan to brown.
Sweet and sour sauce is one of my weaknesses.  They add a twist with their sweet and spicy sauce, served with crispy vegan chicken and brown rice with a side of cucumbers and apples.  The sauce is delicious and with the crunchy texture, you can't go wrong. 

Great experience at LH Chicago, and the drive from my apartment up Lake Shore Drive is an added plus!

No comments: