August 13, 2011

Veggie Fest Chicago

This weekend is the Veggie Fest in Chicago, well Naperville to be exact. I spent the afternoon there today and wanted to share a few pictures. If you're in the area tomorrow, Soul Vegetarian's Mac and Cheese is worth the visit!

There are all kinds of vendors, not just local to Chicago. Food is plentiful - appetizers, snacks, entrees, desserts, smoothies, juices, and on and on...

Vegan apparel, vitamins, supplements, baby food, magazines, speakers on all topics vegetarian, live music + a kid's tent.



I started with Vegetable Kebobs, Mac + Cheese and ended with fresh coconut water. Unfortunately, I only have a picture of the coconut. I spent most of the time walking around to the various tents and vendors, even while eating. You can see my previous post on Soul Vegetarian here.
The event is free and so much to see, do, hear and of course EAT!

No comments: