August 15, 2011

'Snice

I recently visited 'Snice in the West Village for the first time last month. I was with my family so we got to try several dishes. Isn't that the best part about traveling with friends + family?!?!??

The Quinoa Salad is served with corn, black beans, tomatoes & corn tortilla strips with an avocado dressing. A really refreshing salad, and I love that it has something crunchy.
The Thai Wrap comes with green onions, cucumbers, carrots, edamame & roasted peanuts with a carrot ginger dressing.
The Triple Decker Tofu Club Sandwich is filled with lettuce, tomato, red onion, veggie bacon bits and tofu cheese. I thought the bacon bits were a bit strange at first, but it does give a nice crunchy texture. It would also be great with slices of vegan bacon - this is the kind I use at home.
And finally, the Vegan Panini with smoked tofu, basil pesto & sun-dried tomatoes.
'Snice is great for a quick breakfast or lunch and they have a great location. They are vegetarian, so make sure you let them know if you're vegan. 

And they're next door to Organic Avenue if you're craving a Ginger Lemonade, like I was!

No comments: