August 29, 2011

Stogo

Stogo is an organic dairy-free ice cream shop in the East Village. And they offer some amazing vegan ice cream flavors like Pomegranate Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet Cupcake + Ginger Vanilla Bourbon. The really great thing about them is they have several different bases - Coconut Milk, Soy, Hemp and Sorbet.
On my last trip to New York, I tried their Blueberries + Cream with a coconut milk base. Absolutely delicious. And I cannot wait to go back in fall/winter for their seasonal Spiced Pumpkin Pie flavor!

4 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Oooh thanks for the heads up on the pumpkin spice flavor! I love all things pumpkin :) I'll have to go check it out! Do you prefer stogo or lula's? I've only ever been to lula's and it was pretty tasty. I will definitely have to check out Stogo! Any idea when they start to carry the pumpkin flavor? I may have to make someone take me for my birthday if they carry it then!

sarah-mai said...

I don't know when they'll start the Pumpkin flavor...it just said 'seasonal' on the menu. Hopefully soon!

I've only had the coconut milk base at Stogo's and the soft serve at Lula's so both very different. I loved both of them! But next time at Lula's I'll definitely try their regular ice cream :)

sarah-mai said...

Spiced Pumpkin Pie & Apple Crumble will be available in early October!

xvavaveganx said...

Yay! Thanks for te update!!