November 12, 2012

Ely's To Go . November 2012

I have some new dishes to share from Ely's To Go

Every Friday they offer both a Black Rice Burger with guacamole on ciabatta + a Steak Sandwich with peppers and onions on a baguette. I absolutely love the Black Rice Burger!
And for specials, last week they offered a Savory Waffle with Cauliflower + Kale Curry. This was so good, I can't even describe it. My mom's curry was always one of my favorite things when I was younger.
And an Autumn Lasagna made with whole wheat tortillas, tomato sauce, cashew cream, asparagus and black lentils. A couple of weeks ago, they offered the a similar lasagna with butternut squash and bechamel sauce.
I'll have much more later in the week! If you're not near the Youngstown area, hopefully these will give you some new recipe ideas.

1 comment:

Laure said...

Your mom's chili is my fav, she always makes one for me when I'm there :)