February 22, 2012

Quesadilla La Reyna del Sur

I was recently told that I had to try the burritos at Quesadilla La Reyna del Sur in Chicago. They offer all kinds of faux meats, Daiya cheese and the biggest burritos I've ever seen.

I had no idea Chicago had its very own all vegetarian Mexican restaurant. I've eaten there twice now and everything I've had has been amazing.
Shown here is their Pollo de Soya burrito with rice, lettuce, tomatoes and Daiya cheese. With their guacamole, it's heavenly. My husband goes for the Ranchera burrito with faux steak. They also offer soy based shredded marinated chicken, soy based pork skin, soy based pork and soy based Mexican sausage, which you can have in a quesadilla, burrito, taco or torta.
The restaurant is cozy and the people are uber-nice. Awesome find!

No comments: