December 12, 2011

Moma

Last week, my husband and I visited Moma in New York. We hadn't been in quite some time and I really wanted to see the Diego Rivera exhibit.
I'm so glad we went because there were so many new things since our last visit two years ago.

The first sketch of the iconic I heart NY.


Moma has a great cafe, which offers several vegetarian options.
I went for the Bruschetta - Lemon Chickpea Hummus, Micro greens and vinaigrette (ordered without the prosciutto) + Roasted Red Pepper, White Bean Puree and Fried Kale. The latter was my favorite, such great flavors and you can't beat fried kale!
They also have a daily soup, sometimes vegan, and various antipasti including Marinated Olives, Quinoa with strawberries and balsamic and Marinated Artichokes with lemon and chili. They're great snacks while exploring the museum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah Mai!! :) Your blog makes me hungry! I wish I knew about this when I was in NY earlier this year, was so hard to find vegan food! Keep sharing the love and goodies! Love Tam Thi

sarah-mai said...

Hey Tam! I have so so many places to recommend in NYC. And a list a mile long of places I still have yet to visit. Please let me know next time you go!!!