April 2, 2013

Probar Meal + Probar Core

Probar was kind enough to send me some of their latest creations to try...

Probar Meal - which comes in all kinds of flavors, like Oatmeal Raisin (shown below), Mint Chocolate, Superfruit Slam and Strawberry + Greens. I keep them at the office in case I don't have time to have a proper lunch. They're filled with Omegas (3 and 6) which I'm always trying to get more of...

The Probar Core is my favorite pre or post workout snack (I only eat half, and save the other half for my next workout). They come in Brownie Crisp, Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate and Peanut Butter. I love that they contain chia + flax seeds. 

The Peanut Butter (pictured here) is my favorite.

If you order from Probar, use the code BLOGGER for 40% off your first order...woo hoo!

No comments: