December 9, 2011

Vegan Holiday Shop Up

Last weekend's Vegan Holiday Shop Up, as I mentioned earlier in the week, was incredible. It was held at Pine Box Rock Shop in Brooklyn - you can read more about this vegan bar here.
There were all kinds of vegan goods....t-shirts, stationary, lotions, creams, shoes, handbags...
...and tons of food. 

Chocolate truffles
Cake bites
Smoke cured coconut
Hummus, Kale Chips

Pie, Macaroons
And more chocolate.
Here are just a few of the things I picked up...

Salty Caramel Cake Bites - vegan and gluten free!
Raaka Blueberry Lavender Chocolate bars - fresh blueberries are ground and mixed in with the chocolate, the taste is incredible.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup from gone pie - this was so good!


A box of vegan truffles from Super Foxy Sweets - so many flavors, their boxes are the perfect gift.

Smoke Cured Coconut from V.S.S. - this coconut is one of the best things I've ever smelled. It would be amazing to bake with.
I was on my way to meet a friend at Foodswings, so I couldn't partake in all of the incredible vegan eats offered. The hummus from Brooklyn Hummus and chili from Skytown looked sooooo good!

You can see a complete list of vendors and learn more about Vegan Shop Up here. I highly recommend attending at least one!

5 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Wow the store looks so nice and the treats look so delicious! I'm especially eyeing that salty caramel cake bite! Also, how was Foodswings? I've never been but the menu looks so good!

sarah-mai said...

The cake bite was delicious. I'll have my post on Foodswings next week - it was amazing!!!

Amanda J said...

Wow! What a beautifully delicious event!

Kelsey Leland said...

Hey Sarah! Kelsey from CakeBites here. Thanks for taking home some of my bites last weekend--hope you enjoyed them!

Anyway, I would like to know if it would be alright for me to use your photo on my website, with photo credit to you or Eat Pure, whatever you prefer. Let me know if this is OK :)

Thanks,
Kelsey
cakebitesnyc.com

sarah-mai said...

Hungry Vegan Traveler - It was amazing, I'm hoping to be around for the Valentine's Day Shop Up!

Kelsey - Of course! I'll email the originals to you :)