July 25, 2011

Amanyara Follow Up

We first visited Amanyara last year and we couldn't resist returning this year. It's so elegant and simple and beautiful. And they offer a complete vegetarian menu, where almost everything can be made vegan.

Just an FYI - this resort is completely off the beaten path. You'll need a vehicle with decent tires to make the trek. It's worth it!

You can choose to eat inside...
Or outside and fully enjoy the gradual change from light blue to dark.
I had the most amazing Ratatouille with eggplant, peppers, onions, squash and zucchini.
And my husband and I shared their side of Steamed Vegetables, served with a light soy sauce.
For dessert, Key Lime Sorbet. I honestly don't know if the lace sugar decoration was vegan, so I didn't partake but it's absolutely beautiful.
The surroundings here are stunning. Every detail is considered. And it's so secluded that it's a nice change from Grace Bay.

No comments: