February 7, 2011

d'Bronx

d'Bronx Authentic Deli and Pizzeria is a well known eatery in Kansas City that just happens to have several veg options.
Their entire restaurant is a canvas for their customers' heart felt sentiments.
d'Bronx was a last minute stop on our way back home, so we took our sandwiches to go.  When traveling, I always bring a healthy option with me, just in case!  

Their Healthy Veggie sandwich has hummus, leaf lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and sprouts on a wheat roll.  I ordered mine with balsamic vinaigrette, simply because it makes everything taste better. 
For vegetarians, they have a Vegetarian Sub, an Eggplant Parmigiana Sandwich, and several kinds of veggie pizza.  Next time, I'd love to try their pizza sans cheese.  I love love love New York style pizza!

No comments: