September 9, 2011

Terri Follow Up

I recently had brunch at Terri in NYC and got to try some new-to-me dishes. 

I shared the Breakfast Scramble Wrap with my husband, which consists of scrambled tofu, vegan sausage, spinach, Daiya cheddar and hot sauce. This was so nice on a brisk morning, really substantial and filling.
 Since Vegenaise, I cannot get enough potato salad.  Terri's version is delicious.
  They also offer great vegan muffins and donuts. The Mixed Berry Muffin is my favorite.
 
I also tried their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (not pictured) on another visit and I highly recommend it. Their Butterfinger Milkshake is on my list for next time!

You can see my previous post on Terri here.

2 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I saw a menu for Terri online and wanted to go there for a while! This review makes me want to go more! That breakfast wrap looks amazing and I am totally a breakfast girl so that is definitely on my list of things to try!

sarah-mai said...

I've had breakfast there numerous times, lunch only once, but everything I've had has been amazing!