December 9, 2012

Vegan Gift Guide 2012 . Sweet Treats

I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with gift guides. I love finding the perfect gifts for my family and friends, and I search high and low each year for everyone on my list. So this year, I thought I'd start my own all vegan gift guide. 

To start it off...my favorite category...sweets.

Allison's Gourmet has some truly amazing treats. The Salted Confections Gift Set would be my first choice - Salted Chocolate Brittle, Salted Vanilla Caramels + Salted Chocolate Caramels.

Obsessive Confection Disorder has what they call a Cara-Mallow that looks crazy good. Vanilla Bean Caramels with a Sweet & Sara Marshmallow inside.
Lagusta's Lucious offers a Big Assortment with options like mint matcha creams, rosemary sea salt caramels, raspberry balsamic truffles and peppermint patties. Doesn't it look gorgeous?!
Vosges has a Lucious Vegan Truffle Collection with Coconut and Acai truffles, both made with coconut cream.

Babycakes NYC now sells baking mixes + frosting from their online store. I would go for their Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!
You can also order a box of 5, 10 or 25 Mast Brothers chocolate bars. These chocolate bars are crazy good, no matter which flavors you get, and how lovely is the packaging?!
 Sticky Fingers' Peppermint Brownies would be the perfect dessert for the holidays.
And Vegan Treats is selling a dozen Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese! Vegan Treats is one of my very favorite vegan bakeries.
I would be thrilled by any of these sweet treats. I'll be featuring even more vegan gifts later this week!

No comments: