December 19, 2012

Chicago Diner . Logan Square

Chicago Diner now has a second location! Their Logan Square restaurant is much more convenient for me, so I've been there twice in the past two weeks...
Both times I ordered the Potato Skins. I can't help myself...vegan cheese, bacon bits, tomatoes + green onions. So so good.
On my first visit, I also had the Soul Bowl with quinoa, sweet potatoes, tofu and brussel sprouts with a side of chimichurri. Note: this is very filling. You do not need a starter when ordering this dish. However, as I mentioned, I couldn't help myself.
On my second visit, I had the Buffalo Chicken Salad with ranch dressing. The seitan has a great texture and the buffalo sauce is crazy good.

This location was also furnished/built with mostly reclaimed items and materials, which I love.

No comments: