January 5, 2012

Risotteria

A few weeks ago in New York, I met a very good friend for dinner. Not a vegetarian, but she is gluten-free. She had heard amazing reviews about Risotteria and their fabulous gluten-free pizza. 

We shared a pizette to start, I don't have a picture, but I can easily say it was THE best gluten free pizza I've ever tasted. You can easily order any of their pizzas without the cheese.

I followed up with the Roasted Garlic, Oven Dried Tomato and Arugula Risotti. They have their risottos divided into sections, depending on what type of broth they use. If you're vegetarian, make sure to pick one from the vegetable stock section. And if you're vegan, just let them know to leave off the cheese and pesto. 

They also give you an herb salt to sprinkle on top - I highly recommend it.
The restaurant is small so get there early or be prepared to wait!

2 comments:

Laure said...

Oh wow, i love risotto, I'll try to make this one !!

sarah-mai said...

Roasted garlic makes everything better :)