February 16, 2015

La Suite West

Vegan afternoon tea. Yes, it exists at La Suite West in London. 


An assortment of vegan tea sandwiches. Lots of great options here, even my omni husband enjoyed them. 


Followed by scones with coconut cream and strawberries. (This was not my favorite course, but I did love the concept and the presentation, and I was just so thrilled to have a full vegan three course menu).


Topped off with three beautiful little cakes. The cranberry orange was my favorite cake. 


And, of course, we had tea. 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually kill fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!