November 10, 2013

Virgin Atlantic

Last summer, when I traveled to London, I was very fortunate to travel Premium Economy on Virgin Atlantic


For breakfast, they served hash browns, sautéed spinach, tofu and a cherry tomato. It did require some salt and pepper, but I really liked the combination. 


For a snack, a tea sandwich made with hummus and veggies with a side of sweetened dried cranberries. (I apologize for the image quality, the lighting was not exactly ideal).


And for dinner, it was Chana Masala with rice and vegetables, a green salad and fruit. 


As far as airplane food goes, it was the best I've had. 

1 comment:

sofia said...

So what sets our company apart and why do customers value cbd balm so much that they book in advance? Let's go on a journey to explore the world of Jacana Wellness.