April 20, 2011

Cyber Dogs

Cyber Dogs was highly recommended to me from a vegan friend. 
It is both a restaurant and internet cafe with a very bright interior.
They have several kinds of veggie hot dogs with various toppings and offer both vegetarian and vegan options. I went with the El Bandito, complete with chili, homemade vegan cheese sauce, avocado, salsa and fresh green onions. Everything about this hot dog was incredible – the flavors, the texture, the combinations. Above all, the cheese sauce was out of this world. 
And clearly, the portion sizes are enormous.

2 comments:

Steve Loeb said...

Nice pictures! I'm working on a new website for Cyber Dogs (family pro-bono) --- would it be OK to use your pictures on the new site? I would credit you and link to your blog. Thanks!

sarah-mai said...

Hi Steve - thanks so much!

Of course you can use my images. I wish I'd taken more for you!

Please send me your email and I'll send you the images directly.

Sarah-Mai
maipugh@yahoo.com